This Item ships directly from Manufacturer. For Delivery, please allow 1-3 weeks. For Local In-Store Pickup, Use The Code "Pickup" Upon Checkout To Waive Shipping Charges. The Zymatic® Will Arrive In 1-2 Days From Purchase.
The Zymatic® from PicoBrew is the world's first fully automated All-Grain Brewing Machine and what more can we say, it's pretty awesome! No other brewing machine out there allows you to brew an unlimited variety of beers with such ease and amazing repeatability!
- Using PicoBrew's exclusive online recipe crafter software, you can easily design your recipe or browse hundreds of community user recipes. Once you have designed or chosen your recipe, you simply upload it to your Zymatic®, load your ingredients, push a button and the machine takes care of the rest!
- Since it is fully automated, repeatability is easily achieved. The software tracks each batch, so adjusting a recipe to suit your tastes is simple. Once you've dialed in your recipe just the way you like it, you can brew it again and again.
- The design of the Zymatic® is attractive enough to sit on a kitchen countertop and compact enough to fit almost anywhere you want to brew!
- Set up and cleaning couldn’t be any easier. The ingredient chamber simply goes into the dishwasher after brewing and the machine has a completely automated cleaning cycle requiring nothing more than a dishwasher tablet!
The Zymatic® brews 2.5 gallons at a time. While we realize that may not be enough for some people, it certainly allows you to brew more often and get creative while you’re in search of that next great recipe. And if you want to brew 5 gallons, then you can simply brew back to back batches.
Brewing with the Zymatic® is as simple as:
- Log into your PicoBrew account and design your recipe or choose from hundreds of community user designed recipes and upload it to your machine.
- Print out your recipe and procure your ingredients.
- Load the ingredients into your machine according to your recipe.
- Turn on your machine and choose your recipe.
- Push the start button and the Zymatic® takes care of the rest!
- The typical brew session lasts about 4 hours and can be monitored from any pc, tablet, or smartphone. You can also stand in front of the machine and watch it all happen if you want to (which we guarantee you will until the coolness factor is totally absorbed!).
- Once the brew session has ended, you chill the beer to the temperature specified on your recipe using an ice bath or other cooling methods of your choice in order pitch your yeast and begin fermentation.
- Fermentation occurs in the fully contained keg that the beer was brewed in.
- Wait until fermentation is complete according to your recipe, and either rack the beer into another keg with the hardware provided to force carbonate and serve, or bottle condition.
- It’s that simple!
• Brews all beer BJCP styles in an average of 4 hours
• Produces 2.5G finished beer batches
• Recipe library with over 40 award-winning recipes
• Predictive Recipe Crafter tool for custom recipe creation
• Pre-packaged recipe ingredient kits available
• Connects to PicoBrew.com service via WiFi or Ethernet
• Supports all-grain and mini-mash brewing
• Brews up to 1.090 gravity beers without adjuncts
• Supports 4 different timed hops additions
• Also great for Sous-Vide cooking
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 20.5"x14.5"x17"
• Weight: 50 lbs
• 9lb capacity grain compartment
• 4 hop cages with capacity of 1.5oz each
• 802.11 b/g WiFi + Ethernet
• Web-browser based PicoBrew.com software
• Arduino-based firmware environment
• USB connection to PC required for firmware updates
• 1500W heating element
• Power connection: 120V/15amp