The Grainfather is your all in one brewing system to make beer from grain. The sleek look, user friendly design, and innovative features, make this your perfect brewing companion for both new and experienced all grain brewers.
Into distilling? Simply attach the Alembic Pot Still Attachments, and you can distil from grain too.
Included in the price:
• 304 grade stainless steel superior body, with 8 US Gal (30 L) capacity
• Expandable grain basket to suit grain bills up to 9kg
• A robust magnetic drive pump (6 watt, 1800 RPM) and wort recirculation pipe with insulated handle, ensuring consistent tempratures throughout the mash and maximising efficiencies
• Pump filter to keep hops and stray grain in the boiler, and your wort clear and bright
• Counter Flow Wort Chiller with copper inner coil, cooling your wort to <68°F within 20mins
• Toughened plastic control box and display screen, giving you total tempetature and pump control. Dial in the exact temperature for your mash, allowing both step mashing and single temperature mashing with very fast ramp up between steps
• Dual heating element (1600 watt and 600 watt elements) allowing you to switch between heating quickly to a vigorous boil and maintaining a stable temperature
• Tempered glass lid for maximum durability, heating efficiencies and visibility during your brewday
• Top and bottom mesh screens for your grain basket, allowing even distribution of your sparge water and ensuring no grain enters the boiler
• Clips to easily convert your Grainfather into a home distillery with the Alembic Pot Still Setup
• 1 year full product warranty
• Brewing support direct from the manufacturers
PLEASE NOTE: All new Grainfathers contain a packaging strip in the boiler. This can be discarded before you begin brewing.